Riopelle: The Glory of Abstraction showcases the work of renowned artist Jean-Paul Riopelle (1923-2002) and represents the most important phases of his career. This Quebeçois master was an artist of dazzling complexity who produced some of the most beautiful abstract paintings of the twentieth century. Riopelle is considered to be one of Canada’s greatest artists, one of the first with a truly international reputation, with work represented in major collections all over the world. More Information
- Riopelle ~ Iceberg IV arrives in Heffel Vancouver
- Pierre Trudeau’s office furniture to be offered at auction by Heffel
- Heffel Sale has art from Riopelle Mistress
- The Late Show with David Letterman ~ Dave Wins an Auction… featuring Heffel!
- Les Plasticiens et les années 1950 – 1960 / The Plasticiens and Beyond: Montreal, 1955 – 1970